Another veteran returned
Congrats Aviator well deserved i though this would happen have fun as admin again!
Congratulations man Cheese
Good to have you back!
Good to have you back Aviator!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Welcome back Aviator, great to have you back in the community!
Welcome back! I hope to see you on the servers again! Smile
Thank you for allowing me to return to the staff team. It has been over three months since I left Fearless due to external pressures.

Fearless is a wonderful community with exceptional people and an exceptional staff team. It is a pleasure to return to working alongside the staff, to return and give back to a community which has given countless hours of enjoyment and satisfaction.

My obligations outside of Fearless have calmed and I have more free time which can be dedicated to Fearless and now, administration of the servers. I will attempt to cover all servers in equal measure and strive to help players, before jumping the gun.

During the time of playing on Fearless prior to my promotion to administrator, I had the opportunity to experience Fearless from a different perspective than when I was an administrator. I hope to make a positive impact through my actions.

Once again, thank you for allowing me this opportunity.
Regards,
aviator
The following 4 users Like aviator's post:
  • ryan!, SoulRipper, Nacreas, BlackForestAdam
Well Done! Again!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Hooray!
︻╦╤─
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.-Albert Einstein
[Image: hjxBWlz.gif]

-Mac The Orange Farmer

Welcome back, aviator! Smile
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]