The final exams!
It is indeed now the exam season. Year's 11 and 12 have stood down and Year 13 will follow soon. A stressful time of year for many, but for me - I have to wait a year (this time will pass very quickly).

I am in Year 10 and 2 weeks ago did my Trial Examinations (just a week of exams - nothing important at all). Next year I will be sitting my real GCSE examinations!

I just hope that OCR, Edexcel or AQA won't mess us over... I am aiming high. D:
Regards,
aviator
Next month i have my year 10 mock exams Maths,English,DT,and more and i still have to get all my revision work from my teachers Smile
(05-14-2014, 11:21 AM)Enzyme Wrote: If I get get Math and Chemistry, then I will cry a bit. Cry a lot.

I'll probably go into fetal position while crying in my shower.

I can be your math tutor.

I have finals soon, and I have no idea what to do for them. My plan is to just take the test, maybe do some quick review on the chapters.
I have GCSE exams this week and next, Edexcel make it harder and harder each year.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Is anyone using WJEC in any of their subjects? The welsh exam board is the best! *sarcasm*
The only thing I didn't want to get, I got. FML
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-14-2014, 11:21 AM)Enzyme Wrote: If I get get Math and Chemistry, then I will cry a bit. Cry a lot.

Chemistry is so easy Bro. You can do it :-D
(05-14-2014, 06:06 PM)JordanMRichards Wrote: Is anyone using WJEC in any of their subjects? The welsh exam board is the best! *sarcasm*

I didn't even know of them until I was looking at GCSEs on Wikipedia. At my school we only use AQA, OCR and Edexcel.

(05-14-2014, 04:10 PM)Jordy Wrote: I have GCSE exams this week and next, Edexcel make it harder and harder each year.

Indeed, I have heard it is getting harder; but I guess if you want to get a good grade then you will, it is just about putting the right amount of effort into revision and exams.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Blurr

And ofcourse... I got Math and Chemistry. FML.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I had 3 exams in Year 10 English Language and 2 Maths.

This year I have Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Business Studies, English Literature, Maths, Graphic Design and lastly History. All of these are higher tier, aiming for A's and B's.

Start my first exam tomorrow, sh*tting bricks right now.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator