Zordaner unban request
Your name: Zordaner

Your ban ID: 48627

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: BRA (46546) - Backseat Administrating, Prop Surfing.

Involved: A now banned person (I believe) who went under various names, most related to and including Adolf Hitler and including some sort of reference to killing Jews was prop killing.

All of the server online at about 9-10pm (BST) last night would also have witnessed this, ironically a couple of others who were prop killing also threatened to post a BR against me because I shot them before they crushed me.

Why we should unban you: I do not feel like I was backseat administrating but instead simply doing all I could to get out the nexus and rp without being killed (in a method against the rules). The prop killer was chucking sofas at the door to the nexus therefore making it impossible for me to exit without shooting him. I therefore feel this is a very unfair reasoning for backseat administrating. I also think I could argue that it is my job as an SRU to kill/stop someone who is currently murdering half the cities population (even if it is through prop killing), thanks.
You went out of your way to kill / detain a rule breaker (OOC Rules), something you shall not do. It is not counted as something ICly, thus not arrest able but ban-able. Therefore your actions was backseat administrating.

Quote:If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

So no, it's not your job to kill or detain someone who is prop killing. You take actions for IC actions, such as laws. Not OOC rules.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify