[Unoffical] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (New Version)
Blackwatch would love to say a great big Welcome back! to Megascotty continuing his role as 2nd In command for Blackwatch Corporation
As Choc has stated, I am returning. I look forward to seeing any old members, as well as any new members too. Feel free to add me on Steam if you want to ask anything, or just want to have a chat.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
New blood in the Blackwatch, Proud to serve!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The following 1 user Likes Falkeministeren's post:
  • Roachy
Hey Falke, You've been working hard a lot. Keep up the good work!
Why Do people seriously hate Blackwatch but to be honest

they have went to shit since Roach is gone!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • James_Gaff, Wood
Yeah envy... Not like you ditched your clan...
(05-21-2014, 03:17 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Yeah envy... Not like you ditched your clan...

I'm sorting thinking this is a insult and i was being honest and by ditch you mean Re-made plus no one even rp'ed in my clan it fell apart kinda like Blackwatch Smile

Have a good day
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Tawee
(05-21-2014, 02:50 PM)Envy Wrote: Why Do people seriously hate Blackwatch but to be honest

I do admit that things have been a bit slow since Roach left, but I don't blame him for leaving. His job was holding him down from FL, so he couldn't come on much, and he had his own community to look after. I do miss him very much, but sometimes you've got to get off and give someone else a chance to ride. I'm sure things will be better for us in the future.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
The following 2 users Like Megsy's post:
  • Chech, Daley
(05-21-2014, 08:07 PM)megascotty77 Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 02:50 PM)Envy Wrote: Why Do people seriously hate Blackwatch but to be honest

I do admit that things have been a bit slow since Roach left, but I don't blame him for leaving. His job was holding him down from FL, so he couldn't come on much, and he had his own community to look after. I do miss him very much, but sometimes you've got to get off and give someone else a chance to ride. I'm sure things will be better for us in the future.

Yeah thats what I basically said but Labrador took it a wrong way..
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The key to a successful clan: Mass recruitment of decent roleplayers and constant in-clan character development, leadership skills come naturally along the way.