[Unoffical] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (New Version)
Hi Blackwatch i have respect your clan, and Roach is my friend on steam, so i thought, maybe i wanna be part of this. Is there any chance for me? I love everything that involves weapons Smile

- Falke aka Falkeministeren
I gave Chocolate permission to start this back up, I can't look after it as well as I should because of work and such. Good luck and treat her well.
Hi falke, Please follow the application as required ~Gen. Adam Starkavargen

Roach I've been honored to take over BW
Do previous memberships transfer here or is reapplication required?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Re-application Is required
I'd let old members that left due to my inactivity back in, just saying.
Third thread for blackwatch? Why not just start again with a new clan. There's a bit of a stigma attached to Blackwatch, as a majority of people know.
A more fitting signature. 
If you wish Roach, Ill need to speak with some If needed.
(05-15-2014, 02:17 PM)Jono Wrote: Third thread for blackwatch? Why not just start again with a new clan. There's a bit of a stigma attached to Blackwatch, as a majority of people know.

More Blackwatch threads are better for SEO when people are looking for us.

If we started again, all the character development and lore that was written would be lost.
I know its not in the Main post yet. But,

Blackwatch will shortly be setting up its own Engineering Department, To build dupes for the clan and possibly others, Make bases, decorate them, Make RP's whatever we can think of. More Information will be added to this reply so keep an eye on it.