V2P Needs Administration
While many people argue "v2p is too big for 50 players" it isn't most of the players stay in the city but it is covered, 24/7 with RDM, CDM, just absolutely rule breaking galore to the point where admins have given up on V2P and literally let people get away with anything there.

I don't know what is so special about V2D anymore, but i want people to post opinions on the stability of even trying to roleplay in V2P, i always have to keep a gun on me on V2P for the people randomly killing.

It is to the point where even when posting ban requests most of the ones that are blatently ignored are the ones that come from V2P. I'm just saying, you ever wondered if you worked hard enough that you might be able to turn V2P into a more proper server with people actually following the rules.

If noone tends to V2P then i suggest it gets removed, because it is a breeding groundfor rule breakers. It will harbor them and give them weapons to go on V33X and V2D and ruin the stability of those servers.

I mean no disrespect in any way, but i feel like some of you can admit there is bias. And people neglect V2P far too much.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46514
my opinion is that admins are online when they want to. You can't force them to join a specific server at a specific time or date. Thats when admin teams fall apart. Soul has the choice to keep the server and frankly its still a good server. Its one extreme to force admins on servers but to remove it entirely!? Thats a little over the top. Clearly it still makes money for the server or we wouldn't still have it; now would we? You can't simply say 2P needs more admins as v33 needs more also. Simple as.
I agree with Jamster, you can't force admins onto the server.
v2p makes good recording material!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • James_Gaff
(05-13-2014, 04:13 PM)Midget Wrote: v2p makes good recording material!

And its good for building - has the most props etc.
We will be working with spreading the servers as soon as possible.

We understand that there has been low levels of activity there, however we have a large number of our staff working on finals so that may be a large addition to this. We will not close v2p.
I agree with the TS.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.