Change.
What I have learnt since things have gone a wee bit pair-shaped (Which is no ones fault) is that FL isn't life. As much as you may say "but I want to play" I do too! I want nothing more than want to play FL when I get home at night. however, w in its current state is difficult. hence i'm using this time to do other things as well, like spending time with friends and family or play other things.

what I say is we all just chill, if v33x or v2p is "unplayable" just get your coat, go buy yourself a coke at the local store and come back later. it will get better soon!

That's just what I say, feel free to disagree with it but it's my opinion anyway.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I haven't played on FL in a couple of months, nothing urges me to play it anymore!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
It may be nearing time for people in Europe to take exams, this always happens once a year around may to late June. As for less people playing, Its probably the same exact reason as to why administrators aren't on as often now. Just remember guys, administrators real life problems come way before the servers.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Thanks for all supportive comments and opinions so far, I appreciate it.

Just to clarify I did not make this thread to beg for new moderators/administrators to be promoted, as I think that seems obvious and no thread is needed for that. I made this thread because I have the feeling that if we continue like this the community will slowly start falling apart, of course some of the current staff members have exams like they have every year, and I respect that, but it never has been like this if we talk about activity, the way people treat eachother, the way people respect eachother.

This thread has been made to discuss a big problem, now that some of us have noticed it we need to find a way to fix it.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
This has been said a couple times here but I will reiterate it a little bit.

As of right now we have a lot of our staff getting ready and or taking exams. We understand that it is an issue and in the current position we are in we will get out of it. We will not be promoting people who we do not find competent for the task. That will only lead to negativity in the future, so in that aspect we will continue to work in the way we do with our promotion system to ensure all staff members are professional and will do a great job.

The same thing really goes for the material on our servers. I have been here for 3 years and honestly there has been a large amount of changes. As of right now Temar is our only developer. And the same process is used for future developers. We are not going to plug people in we do not trust to complete the assignments.

But what I can promise you guys is we will have promotions in the future. Hopefully for each of the positions you listed in this thread such as Supervising Administrators, Developers, and future moderators. We however will not rush any promotions due to the level of productivity we are in right now. Sloppy choices only lead to more problems. We will also work on the issue we have on spreading our severs and making sure we have administration on each of them. That is something we will be running through again and we will hopefully not have the issue again for a long time.
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Blurr, Nacreas, Weecow, Iraqi Eagle, Audacter
Robots cannot have exams, do not lie to us!
[Image: 2du0a2p.png]
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Thanks Virus for this signature, I appreciate it.
(05-14-2014, 06:22 PM)smilenator Wrote: Robots cannot have exams, do not lie to us!

Not the best thread to joke around on.
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Weecow, Audacter