BR on multiple
Name of player:
YOLOBOY (Stepping on tranqued bodies - RDM - Fading door abuse - keypad abuse - NLR - random tranq - FailRP)
CookieKev (RDM - Fading door abuse - FailRP)

SteamID:
CookieKev - STEAM_0:1:79152898
YOLOBOY - STEAM_0:1:80861027

Time in GMT: 19:33

Server: v33x

Summary:
Qerhem drove past their base, of sorts, and got shot at. We then all converged on the location and began the raid. We started cracking and found multiple counts of Keypad abuse. Later on when they had broken NLR they came back and RDMD us along with a cop. We then came back after NLR to get some more evidence and they yet again tried to tranq us and RDM us. YOLOBOY also tranqued me and stepped on my body to kill me.
Evidence:

I was there and after the "Raid" finished and the NLR timer was gone, I drove past again to see my friend in the hidden village but they shot my car again!
I later pulled over to go speak to them and notify them that I was going to post a Ban Request (general respect, notifying about a ban request)

Anyway, I have evidence of them shooting my car and them attempting to RDM me again, after the attack I managed to escape but the cop who was basing with them killed me...

[Image: 23EC2410B7B05F4660CCB673A8826BF49C9C6208]

[Image: C3430B57C5489A2C3F00DD72D1301FE1A556BB7B]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
I can confirm this. I was SRU at the time, and I saw that they had multiple Keypads set up and blocked.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Approved.