[Pas][Unoffical] Freefall Laboratories
In the behalf of Particle Inc, I one of the Founders wish you great luck to your company.
Much appriciated. I hope we can settle a deal one time in the future. Good luck with everything.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Notice

New RP's planned for the upcoming time, maby an event this weekend. Stay tuned!
Sorry I have to leave this clan for reasons.
Alright, Goodbye Power Ranger and I wish you the best in the future.
OOC

Steam name: Grayhawk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34570322

Bans: 2 ( one of witch was accidental and removed accordingly)

VAC banned? Yes/No: no

RP points (if yes how many): 5

How many hours do you have?: ca. 430 -450

How active are you both IG and on the forums (1-10): Forum: 10 IG: 7

Do You know how to use /me and /it? Yes/No: Yes

Discribe passive roleplay in your words: Passive RP is roleplay in with Violance is not a option. All though Agressive RP can be done well, Passive RP is mostly of a better quality. Passive Roleplay is also much closer to reality.

Perivious Clans: slyfox Cooperation

Age IRL: 16

Timezone: GMT+1

--------------------------------------------------
IC

Name: Stuart Gray

Nationality: British

Adress: Sallyoak, Birmingham ( Vacant sins 2005)

Education: Robotics, Baisc Physics

What Freefall Department Are you applying for: Hardware

Why this department? (Optional): Stuart has worked in the intellegence world for a long time. He tho started out as a Engineer for the British goverment . After his retirement of active duty he now turns back to his former specialty

Character Backstory: Gray was born in England, Birmingham in 1964. His family was of no notable standing but he did live in the upper part of town, Sallyoak. As a child he's always been a goldenboy. Good grades and certificates showered his youth. After graduation from the University of Cardif Gray went on to MI6. He always liked the idea of being a spy but he rather worked in the enginnering department. It wasn't until 1995 that he got a actual mission. Wasn't anything fancy but it gave him ambition. in 2000 he was finally sent to the USA. being on the go in Washington D.C he made allot of experience with the american life and spy work. in 2005 he was finally sent to Evo City. He quite enjoyed the smaller town but after getting to know the dangerous and unhealthy lifestyle in the county, Gray wanted to be called back. MI6 tho needed him in Evo so he had to stay, doing spy work or interfering in shady situations to benefit the crown. After many missions in 2013, he retired from british Intelegence for personal reasons. Today he is looking to get back to his old line of work.

Why did you come to us here at Freefall?: in search of using his education

Benefits you could bring to your fellow sceintists? He has maybe not been in the line of work for that long but over the years he has learned what kind of technology could be usefull in a rather large array of situations. So to sum it up : Life experience

Sign here: Stuart Gray *kind of scribbly , clearly left handed*
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

*Letter arrives in your mailbox.*
Dear Mr. Gray, I am pleased to tell you that you was accepted to our HW department. Please contact me IG or trough steam for further details. ([FL:RP] Hillerbear).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
Grayhawk added to roster | Power Ranger 2.0 removed from roster.
Credits to Rain.

Notice

Iv been gone for a couple days now, and I wish to say that Im back in action. see you ingame!
Very interesting clan Hiller, also your thread looks very clean and fresh.

Good luck for the future.
Thanks Roach! Not better than Blackwatch was though. Tounge
Credits to Rain.