Clean Clan, Love it!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Imperator, Guy0544
Thanks! Cheese
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Update

Kkiller is now a senior Engineer at Hardware.
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • Imperator
**You notice an un-opened email in your inbox**

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you on behalf of Particle Inc. and would like to inform you that the letter you sent to us detailing a new business contingency plan between our two companies has, with the utmost urgency been sent to and is being reviewed by our CEO and head of operations Qerhem. Whilst you await a reply to your proposition please do feel free to contact me personally about any queries you have or may have while the decision to your request is reviewed.

Yours,
Mr. Wong.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Imperator
UPDATE

More content added to the background story.
Credits to Rain.

**You find another email in your inbox**

Dear whom it may concern,

Unfortunately at this point in time we are not looking for any partnership with any companies. Please do not feel discouraged or put down by this result. In the future we may want to partner up with your company and invest and or partake in company operations. Sorry for this result and as I have prior stated, we may be looking for co-operation in the future.

Yours,

Bans: 1

VAC banned? No

RP points (if yes how many): 2

How many hours do you have?: 369

How active are you both IG and on the forums (1-10): 5

Do You know how to use /me and /it? Yes

Discribe passive roleplay in your words: Passive RP is anything BESIDES killing each other. It's roleplaying with objects and items that aren't necessarily there, but you're using your imagination to make things interesting. This is, really, the best and most interesting form of role play.

Perivious Clans: Vermoni Family , Mangano Fanily , Blackwatch(When started), Slyfox Security Corperation

Age IRL: 15

Timezone: EST

--------------------------------------------------
IC

Name: Jamal 'Power' Congo

Nationality: Kenyan

Adress: 22 Central Park South, New York

Education: Harvard University

What Freefall Department Are you applying for: Administration/Financial

Why this department? (Optional):

Character Backstory: I was from a poor family. Throughout my life I had to rummage through dustbins or ask for food from people, and sometimes I had to steal money to get something, because my father drank a lot of alcohol and we hadn't money. In school I had no problems with learning. My father was an alcoholic and my mother left him because he shouted, and beat us all. My life was a nightmare. I hated everybody and everything. I left with mom to New York City we came to America with very little money so I knew I need to help in some way so I joined the mob I worked my way up. Because of that life mom died , so I quit the mob life and worked for my G.R.E for my business career at Harvard University.

Why did you come to us here at Freefall?: I came here to Freefall to settle down in my life . To stop with the guns and shooting I just want to make my parent who died to cause of that happy.

Benefits you could bring to your fellow sceintists?
I can give them motivation.
Sign here: Jamal Congo
ACCEPTED

Please take contact with me on steam. (Steam name: [FL:RP] Hillerbear)
Congratulations.

UPDATE

We are proud to announce we have a new trainee at the hardware department! Power Ranger 2.0!
Credits to Rain.

Good luck with the clan, I'll be looking to find you sometime.