Shoe Bug
Right i saw that someone posted the bug about the Shoes and remembered something i noticed.

Once when a friend of mine ate a shoe for a laugh we had a medic nearby to heal him. So the medic attempted to heal him and couldnt. Only once someone had punched the body was the medic able to heal him. Now one of these parts is deffinately a bug. Either that you have to punch the body so it can be healed or that it can be healed at all (as i know the shoe in itself is sort of a joke and you are supposed to wait to starve)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Well not really because what the medic is supposed to do i get you to reach 100 health and than it revives you, but if you are already at 100 health it wont do anything. As you stated you arr really supposed to wait untill you starve.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
good point. didnt think of that. well in that case the bug is being able to heal after punching the body
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
There are more pressing things that can be addressed than this. There is already a confirmed temporary fix for this, so for now, I say we punch the man 1 time for a revive until some other, more pressing matters get fixed up.
Bug fixed.

Moved.