Vierkantdel
Name of player: Vierkantdel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31571183

Time in GMT: earlier today

Server: v2p

Summary: Extreme language in out-of-character chat.

Evidence:

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Are you really trying to get him banned for 1 swear word? Really?

Also, "Extreme"? I don't really think "cnt" is an extreme word. Considering that people in the server are swearing with other stuff like "whore, cancer, n!gger" etc

Not involved. Warned - Enzyme
(05-10-2014, 10:02 PM)Hidde Wrote: Are you really trying to get him banned for 1 swear word? Really?

Also, "Extreme"? I don't really think "cnt" is an extreme word. Considering that people in the server are swearing with other stuff like "whore, cancer, n!gger" etc

You're involved how exactly?
(05-11-2014, 09:13 AM)Mr.SPT Wrote:
(05-10-2014, 10:02 PM)Hidde Wrote: Are you really trying to get him banned for 1 swear word? Really?

You're involved how exactly?

Don't you think this is a bit far fetched? Truly, it was a bit harsh what I typed in the OOC, and that wasn't even aimed at anyone.
I got annoyed by the fact the server was unstable, and I typed down the first thing that crossed my mind to see if the server was going down.

Once again, I do know that sentence was harsh, but it looks like you are gripping to any minor offence of me just to get me banned.
Approved.

OOC blacklist has been issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator