BR: RDM, Random Tranq, Spawn Kill, Spawn Building, Prop Spam
You said stop commenting, if you are providing "evidence" from another incident put it in a second BR, don't bung it all in one BR. This is an unrelated event therefore shouldn't be in this glorified BR. Moreover, you were actually the one that started going on about the BR by saying

Quote:Well don't RDM and Prop spam and next time i won't post ban reports.

and saying

Quote:I do not lie, as i provide evidence of you breaking rules.

Before you said this it was a general discussion.

Also, Evidence of you breaking server chat rules - if you want to go down this route.

A. Judging on age (biased on age) and also being offensive/disrespectful in OOC(Being rude/offensive in OOC)
[Image: lnFqodb.jpg?1]

B. Calling us Kids, judging people by age (Biased on age) and also called us stupid (Being rude/offensive in OOC)
[Image: tSdoTI0.jpg?1]

If you're gonna post "evidence" Then I will too. Do not say we can not comment as we can. We are involved in this false BR. And in your words

(05-10-2014, 07:08 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: No reply is needed.

Also, Do not put your posts in bold only to try and draw attention to them. Write them normally - Writing in all Bold and in XXL is technically against the sub-forum rules.

EDIT: You may want to remove the incriminating evidence on yourself. Not exactly the smartest thing to do Oztin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR: RDM, Random Tranq, Spawn Kill, Spawn Building, Prop Spam - by James_Gaff - 05-10-2014, 07:20 PM