BR: RDM, Random Tranq, Spawn Kill, Spawn Building, Prop Spam
let me tell you what happened, I tranqed you because their was a sign that said if anyone crosses the red line will get tranqed. and the time you joined the server their were so many players just going in with no premission or anything and we were still building and not finnshed so we didn't want any one to come in. thats why I put the sign. and I didn't see you spawn because some cop was talking to me. you can even check the logs about what the cop said and he said "Do you want to make money?" when I came back I saw you through the red line and I thought that you went through just like everyone one else so that is why I tranqed you. and I tried to explain that I was sorry that I didn't know you just spawned but you didn't let me or any of us talk. like I said I am sorry for the tranqed I didn't know. and we thought that the spawn with the other side. I do really apolagize for the misunderstanding. and I shall be very careful next time. however after that I actually quit being a graud because I didn't like the way things were going. so I have no idea what happened with the whole fire thing inside. and it wasn't me who shot(RDM) you when I was talking to you in the 1st place. I was going to say that I am sorry but yoyu were very abusive in chat and didn't let us talk. so again sorry for the misunderstanding.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR: RDM, Random Tranq, Spawn Kill, Spawn Building, Prop Spam - by Nyander - 05-09-2014, 09:21 PM