Old ban record removal
Information 
Your name: [FL:RP] Shaho

Your ban ID: 24101

Banned by: [FL:M] Sally

Reason: Using car as a weapon

Involved: Sally and some of his rebel buddies.

Why we should unban you: The ban reason is completely false.

I was in the industrial area as a travelling gun dealer, looking for business. I see a group of rebels on the side of the road, get out and ask them if they wanted any guns/ammo. They aimed at me with their weapons and told me to go away. Abiding fearRP, I did so.

I did a U-turn over the grass area in front of the large compound (by the road, outside the barriers) and moved over onto the road. The rebels were by the barriers, and I am 100% sure I never hit any of them.

All of a sudden, my car is frozen and a load of rebels come in front of my car with Sally and he bans and blacklists me.

This is an old request that I closed because I never got a reply. The original thread has been closed a long time ago, but I'd like to appeal once more in the hope I can get rid of the unjust ban.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25986

Quote:Name: _Shaho

Time/Date: 2 days ago. (BAN ID: 24101)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42090950

Admin who blacklisted (& banned) you: [FL:M] Sally

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was driving into the industrial estate when I was confronted by rebels. The rebels were all equipped and told me to back away, get in my car, and drive away. I did so and after about 10 seconds of driving my car was frozen and I was banned. The reason was for "using cars as a weapon" but I did not do this at all. I was faced away from them when driving and so I couldn't have hit anyone, and I didn't use it as a prop-killing tool. When my ban expired I logged back on to find that I was blacklisted from using cars. I would really like this blacklist lifted as it seems almost impossible to RP very well without cars.

I'd really appreciate it if this blacklist was lifted so I can continue RP and enjoy playing on the server.

Thank you.
Please use the UNBAN-template if you want to appeal your ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-08-2014, 04:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Please use the UNBAN-template if you want to appeal your ban.

I'm so sorry! I put this together in such a rush I completely forgot. Doing so now.
Why didn't you appeal this ban sooner?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-08-2014, 08:28 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why didn't you appeal this ban sooner?

I cared about it, but not in practice. I was annoyed, but now it has just gotten to tipping point; having a CDM-related ban when I've never intentionally CDMed on FLRP since the very beginning.

Sure there have been hiccups, but that ban was completely false. I want to appeal now more than ever because I feel that I'm on a really nice streak on FL:RP. I've been doing really well following rules and teaching others; it's time my ban page reflected what REALLY happened in the past.
Since there is no way to tell whether you are telling the truth or not since this is a CDM ban. And the banning staff member is no longer welcome here there can be no progress.

Conclusion : Appeal cases earlier. We are not going to trust what you are saying just because there is no one to defend it.