Ban request - Kevin
I've removed his post because you wrote it for him, i''ll let him speak for himself. Now please explain the case. And what SA are you talking about?
(05-07-2014, 05:28 PM)Freezak Wrote: I've removed his post because you wrote it for him, i''ll let him speak for himself. Now please explain the case.

I talking with on TeamSpeak 3.
And I wanna just say "Haha"
You're embarrassing yourself.
One negates the other.
He has nothing to do with the case, only you and Olivierus are involved, now reply to the accusations against you. The fact that my brother is young gives you no right to manipulate.
You're trying to avoid the subject because I'm right? And I see that you're lying?
It's BR by you not by Olivierus. Well I wanna talk with you.
Tell me why you still lying? And then I will explain what heppend.
You've changed the topic to something completely irrelevant and false, and you shall be punished for lying in the courthouse. I'm waiting for staff member's response if you don't want to defend yourself, your choice actually.
You Still trying to avoid the topic of your lies.
It's about subject.
I can defend my self. Just we talking about you now. Beacuse you write this BR. Read the earlier posts.
And then write something.
He killed me for no reason as i see he don't talk anything about it because he didn't have reason in fact.
Normally i can deal with lies but right now you've crossed the line. As i said before, the fact that my brother is young gives you no right to manipulate him and order what to do. You've killed him for no reason and now, trying to keep everyone away from the main topic you're trying to invent lies and that is against the rules as well. And no Termin, you didn't need to delete your post which was actually right.
Since this seems to be a mess, let's unravel it from the start then, shall we?

Kevin, reply to the original accusations posted in the thread and only to those accusations. Answers besides the subject will be dealt with accordingly. You have 24h to reply.

Other involved parties, refrain from posting unless it is information pertaining to the case. Any user not involved or post not referring to the subject at hand will be dealt with accordingly.
still ignoring me and everything...