Ban request - Kevin
Exclamation 
Name of player: Kevin (or someone else, check the logs)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31582139

Time in GMT: GMT+3 Athens, Greece. Happened more than half an hour before writing the BR.

Server: V2P

Summary: Basically i've warranted him for trespassing in the nexus, and minutes after that he random raided me and random deathmatched me as well. I had a reason to warrant him as he was breaking basic IG laws (trespassing), and then he decided to do what i've written above. I even removed his warrant later as he raided me and said to do so, yet he killed me. I'd also want to add that the accused player shows blatant ignorance of the rules, managed to stack up 13 bans, 6 of which are agressiveRP related. Not sure though who did it, check the logs.

Evidence: Logs will prove every single word that i've said over here. I've asked him for the exact reason of killing me and requested him to respond to this thread, he ignored me.
Accused user contacted.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Star 
So as I said.
I talk with Olivier about that.
This Ban Request is Maked by "Freezak" Olivierus Brother.
Olivier said that he has a delete this Thread. But Freezak don't want.
The BR is a fully written by Freezak who did not see the incident.
The Olivier it's My Friend.
Ask the Volimius (Freezak Brother)
If I need explain what heppend just tell me.
Please do explain.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Freezak is helping me in writing ban request in english. But you killed me for no reason after i warranted you for breaking a law (trespassing), and please talk about the case instead of changing the topic.
Freezak I know that you now writing.
I'm indeed helping my brother in writing in english, but since i'm not involved in this case, i'm not going to post here more. And correctly, you might want to explain the situation instead of making a mess off it.
(05-07-2014, 05:17 PM)Volimius Wrote: I'm the Freezak and Olivierus Brother.And I see that Freezak don't tell truth here.Oliver said nothing of the sort.Just Freezak don't like Kevin. And you can see.What happend now.Kevin talk with Olivier about that. Beacuse Olivier It's Kevin friend like me.

As you can see...
Now Let me explain what heppend there.
It has been clearly written by you, if you compare both of the styles + broken english.
"i'm not going to post here more"

Why you Remove the Volimius post and then you change his Password on the Forum Account?
And I can't make Quote with "(Today 05:17 PM)Volimius Wrote: " Logs show all.
You are very funny Freezak.
Now, forcing his younger brother to speak untruth.
It's not good Freezak. It's not Good.
I think that SA Can check the logs on the Forum.
Your logic haven't sense.