Hostaging SRU's
I don't know if this is classified as good role-play, since I'm very new to the server, but I honestly had a really good time doing this, and that's all that matters. Me and a couple of guy's decided the server was a little too peaceful, so we decided to disrupt the peace a lil' bit. The president was already annoyed with us rebels for hostaging two people and cutting their tongues out. The police on at the time were very good and added to the whole sense of realism I was getting. We decided to base in the slums, and we were constantly visited by an SRU Sergeant and an SRU. They were such frequent visitors that we eventually invited them over to dinner, wanting to keep the peace. However, they managed to get stuck in this cage...

[Image: 8cpjuJD.jpg]

The police handled the situation very well, and kudos to the SRU's who were very good sport's. I was the last survivor and managed to take out a few cops (we'd taken another cop hostage when he'd tried to negotiate, so the police force decided to use lethal force). I was eventually taken out, but honestly it was so fun. I just generally had a good time and I wanted to share this on the forums because I somehow remembered to take that screenshot. My character is supposed to be a bit of a thug, so it fit his background almost seamlessly.
Hope to see you guys in-game soon Cheese
-Devin
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Haha, this screenshot can also be used as a Ban Request on Cookie Monster
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • James_Gaff
Aggresive roleplay doesn't necessarily need to be bad, this looks pretty good actually.