Law Menu
Title of Suggestion:
Law Menu

Description:
Add a menu of sorts which allows the President to fill in laws once and change them at any time (also giving pointers to players new to the presidency what kind of laws are usually instituted) while also allowing players to view these laws at all times.

Why:
A significant loophole in the Presidency as of now is that the President has to repeatedly broadcast his laws, and that if he doesn't do this often enough, there'll be people unknowingly breaking them. This is annoying and unnecessary. By adding a simple menu or command to view (or for president, edit/create) the current laws, this loophole and nuisance is fixed sufficiently. This allows presidents to maintain more time to have civil meetings and hold speeches, amongst other presidential duties and opportunities.

I've checked the denied & approved subforums and haven't found similar suggestions, but if I've missed one akin to the above then apologies in advance. Thanks.
Idea
The following 1 user Likes Chief's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
+ Support.
+ support
Very very very usefull Smile
Yes, +Support.
This is a very good idea and I agree with everything you have written. +Support.
Regards,
aviator
+support
+Support.

You're a genious!
+Support

It'll help because I don't have to fill my bloody keyboard up with binds...
Massive +support one of the best suggestions yet
+support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy