Br on [ALLAH]baconboy
Name of player:[ALLAH]baconboy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73791363

Time in GMT: I dont know

Server: v33x

Summary:he whas shooting with an AK47 at the apartments and he gave up after a bit, then i went in to arrest him but he started running away and when i tazed him to handcuff him he disconnected.

Evidence:[Image: 1z6vyuq.jpg]
the reason for avoiding an arrest by disconnecting was because they had no reason for arresting me. At this time weapons were allowed to carry for self-defence. As I had gotten prop killed and RDMed like 10 times today aswell as Randomly raided like 4 times I thought I might aswell carry some protection.

I know disconnecting was wrong and I understand if I get a temporary ban. I take all the blame on me, I'm so sorry.

Kind regards...
(05-06-2014, 01:23 PM)[ALLAH]baconboy Wrote: the reason for avoiding an arrest by disconnecting was because they had no reason for arresting me. At this time weapons were allowed to carry for self-defence. As I had gotten prop killed and RDMed like 10 times today aswell as Randomly raided like 4 times I thought I might aswell carry some protection.

I know disconnecting was wrong and I understand if I get a temporary ban.

Kind regards...

We did have a reason to arrest you, weapons are only allowed for self defence but there whasn't anyone attacking you, also you fired a couple of times. That is plenty of reason to arrest you...
The reason for firing 6-7 shots at nothing was because I couldnt see my ammo.
(05-06-2014, 01:56 PM)[ALLAH]baconboy Wrote: The reason for firing 6-7 shots at nothing was because I couldnt see my ammo.

Lies, it's pretty clear how much you had
(05-06-2014, 02:07 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 01:56 PM)[ALLAH]baconboy Wrote: The reason for firing 6-7 shots at nothing was because I couldnt see my ammo.

I'm sorry but are you able to see through my screen? I don't think so... If anyone recorded this event/before and could post it here that would be greatly appreciated.
(05-06-2014, 02:16 PM)[ALLAH]baconboy Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 02:07 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote:

I'm sorry but are you able to see through my screen? I don't think so... If anyone recorded this event/before and could post it here that would be greatly appreciated.

Doesn't matter, you still shot.
Approved.