Summary: OOC Swore.

Offensive Language.
Insults.

Evidence:

[Image: hl22014-05-0520-38-31-17_zps0efc8a8e.jpg]

[Image: hl22014-05-0520-43-06-11_zps58d08b92.jpg]

[Image: hl22014-05-0520-40-35-69_zpsc72fda8e.jpg]

More Evidence on it's way...
Does this mean the SRU will get in trouble for the arrest reason calling me a dickface too?

I can only see me calling myself a 'twat' there and quoting "dickface" from the SRU Commander K.S. :/
The OOC Rules clearly state not to use swears and insults in the OOC chat. No matter what he called you, you should have stated it in a cencored lines like D***kh**d instead of using the full word.

You did this twice and kept continuying the arguement about how they roleplayd as SRU.

Over four people askd you to stop.
(05-05-2014, 06:58 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: The OOC Rules clearly state not to use swears and insults in the OOC chat. No matter what he called you, you should have stated it in a cencored lines like D***kh**d instead of using the full word.

You did this twice and kept continuying the arguement about how they roleplayd as SRU.

[youtube]ygr5AHufBN4[/youtube]

Nah tbf, I didn't really insult or swear against anyone in OOC? Just quoted and used tw** (is dat okay for censorz?).
+ loads of people swear over OOC. Quite amusing that you rose to the BR because of swearing.
(05-05-2014, 07:02 PM)Transmission Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 06:58 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: The OOC Rules clearly state not to use swears and insults in the OOC chat. No matter what he called you, you should have stated it in a cencored lines like D***kh**d instead of using the full word.

[youtube]ygr5AHufBN4[/youtube]

Nah tbf, I didn't really insult or swear against anyone in OOC? Just quoted and used tw** (is dat okay for censorz?).
+ loads of people swear over OOC. Quite amusing that you rose to the BR because of swearing.

The reason why i went after you was because you denied to calmn down and you would not stop flaming in OOC.

Talking about being upset. Why did you not stop after everybody asked you to back off and post a ban request if that was so nerve breaking for you?

This post regards you and I would take it serious if I where you. You have been in the community in four years you say? The rules has been there as well you should ad least had used one of the years to read them.

"D***h**d" is a offensive language and should not be used over the OOC. That is a rule breakage as simple as it is. Calling people twat is not a swear but offensive. Especially when they are so "upset" as me.
I think you need to stop being so sensitive.

If you can't deal with swearing (which isn't even directed at you), you shouldn't be on the Internet.
I guess so. That's why I join servers that has rules about it.

You broke the OOC rules even that you have been in the server for four years after what you said. If you find it a trophy that you have been here for so long you should fell ashamed for breaking the rules.
I don't find a trophy at all. I find it more amusing that failcops use the hours they have to act like idiots thinking they're dealing with someone who's new lel.

It's cool tho. I look forward to more ban requests from you about people who swear in OOC. I mean, otherwise it means this request is just inconsistent and clearly some silly, petty attempt to get someone banned.
Let me explain. When I make ban request on people that insult or swear. They normally get blacklisted not banned. That is in my opinion what this ban request is for.

If you in fact offend me or the other people on the server by huge harassment that's where it can be called a ban. I do not see you banned but blacklisted.

People speak to you like you are new because you are violating the rules and acting immature by keep on arguing in the OOC even that people askd you to stop. It's simple as it is. Just go be upset and make a ban request.

Now let's keep it on the right track shall we?
What reason did you have to not stop after plenty of people ( total four ) asked you to stop arguing?
(05-06-2014, 08:19 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Let me explain. When I make ban request on people that insult or swear. They normally get blacklisted not banned. That is in my opinion what this ban request is for.

If you in fact offend me or the other people on the server by huge harassment that's where it can be called a ban. I do not see you banned but blacklisted.

People speak to you like you are new because you are violating the rules and acting immature by keep on arguing in the OOC even that people askd you to stop. It's simple as it is. Just go be upset and make a ban request.

Now let's keep it on the right track shall we?
What reason did you have to not stop after plenty of people ( total four ) asked you to stop arguing?

Arguments over. An admin can consider the effect that's gonna happen.