Account phishing.
Name of player: Zoakie惄

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80981104

Time in GMT: 14:06, still ongoing.

Server: v33x

Summary: Attempting to scam users out of their steam accounts and/or steal their steamwallet.

Evidence:

[Image: FB658BCAD26BF85B1783B3A691053AFAD96A9ADF]
I posted this twice as my friends said it was legit. I am sorry about this and i did not no what it did. This will never happen again.

From Zoakie

Also this does not steal players details it will have stolen mine when I put the money code on my account so this is not a threat to other players. I have now realise this put my account in danger so I will now avoid using this website.
If I told you to jump of a high rise building and tell you that you wouldn't die. Would you do it? I doubt it, why would you post a steamwallet link in public? It's obviously a scam.
They are not always scams and it looked very legit. It does not harm your accounts but only mine so I don't see the issue here.
What if someone on the server clicked it? That's their steam account or their wallet gone. In a click.
I have already said that it only effects MY ACCOUNT.
I am not involved, but still got statements to make that can make a significant difference in the decision made.

The site linked to, steam-wallet-cards.com is seemingly not attempted to steal any accounts. I'm not saying player in question is not guilty, as I could see this as considered advertising.
The only purpose of the site is to get people to visit your referral link, and allegedly will give rewards in the form of wallet codes. Again, without attempting to get visits on my personal link, I know that they will not ask your login credentials, and therefore I would never consider a site like this phishing.
Mr.SPT Wrote:What if someone on the server clicked it? That's their steam account or their wallet gone. In a click.
The site itself is clean, so no, this exact statement is incorrect. Research before throwing false statements around.
Thank you. I didnt do anything wrong to effect other players.
Approved.

OOC blacklist has been issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator