Your SteamID:

Banning Admin: [FL] Storm

Ban Length: Permament

Reason for the ban: Flaming and Baiting Transmission

Why we should unban you:

I am really sorry for flaming and baiting Transmission
it was childish and stupid
i am wised up and it wont happen again
I would want to come back and enjoy the people of this awesome community in game
so please Unban me

Every one deserves a second change..
right?

Sorry Transmission for real

PS: Storm Like i said im new :S

For real sorry

I am wised up i promise D:!
Kerpele
Im going to be fair with you.

Your ban will be shortened not removed.

Only if Transmission accepts your appology.

(Transmission you may post here)

Also being new is no excuse for your attitude.

P.S: Sorry if anything is spelled wrong im typing or a crappy phone while I get the interweb working on the new PC.
I bet 90 buck in game money hes saying no

Kerpele
No, you had plenty of chances when I told you to stop nicely with no insults and I told you I wasn't retaliating.
Its nice when you random tase and rdm me and then
your all like stop insulting me

very genious getting people banned.
Sad
Im fucke'd

User(s) browsing this thread: Prune Juice!, Storm, Transmission, 1 Invisible User(s)
Hold it!

Storm said say sorry and u will be unbanned!
not shorted...

the hell u talking about?!?
anyways this is fucked up....
Kerpele
(08-01-2011, 05:31 PM)Kerpele Wrote: Its nice when you random tase and rdm me and then
your all like stop insulting me

very genious getting people banned.
Sad
Im fucke'd

User(s) browsing this thread: Prune Juice!, Storm, Transmission, 1 Invisible User(s)
Hold it!

Storm said say sorry and u will be unbanned!
not shorted...

the hell u talking about?!?
anyways this is fucked up....

Just because you apologised, doesn't mean you should get unbanneD? You were spreading that I was DDoSing the server and CONTINUOUSALLY flamed and baited despite you being kicked 5-10 times and warnings?
Because i was REALLY Mad for you >Sad

Cant we just be friends and enjoy the game

anyone?
And are you going to fight me at this thread?

just stop it ill stop it.

And we forget this shit and be happy in the community
i wont talk to you you dont talk to me

okay?
Just one thing.

I love you guys

And transmission why cant we be friends

weeeeeeedd
So flame and whoop browsing this?

mkay
Kerpele
I believe in second chances, but i'd say that you two should stay away from each-other.

Also, a permanent ban for that?
Well, I don't know if Transmission is someone you know close Storm, since I have a strong feeling that Transmission must have done some rulebreaking against Kerpele as-well, which he is obviously not banned for.

Well, that's just my opinion, lets wait for another admin.
(08-01-2011, 06:36 PM)Whoop Wrote: I believe in second chances, but i'd say that you two should stay away from each-other.

Well, I don't know if Transmission is someone you know close Storm, since I have a strong feeling that Transmission must have done some rulebreaking against Kerpele as-well, which he is obviously not banned for.

At first, I flamed back and Shark kicked me and had a strong word and I soon stopped. Shark is witness to me saying "I'm not gonna retaliate" to Kerpele and I've avoided reacting to avoid myself getting into shit. I avoided Kerpele in game and I've been punchwored by him/her at times he/she has found me but I've unable to get evidence so I left it out of the ban request.

The fact Kerpele KNEW I had stopped and was warned I'd get banned for flaming lead to more baiting and then telling everyone it was me DDoSing the server to gain hate on me from more players.

The apology is just a ruse because a harsh ban was delivered, and no doubt Kerpele'll be careful if unbanned but will continue with the antics as if the apology was sincere, it would've been delivered when Shark kicked him/her a few times and warned her about it.
(08-01-2011, 06:36 PM)Whoop Wrote: I believe in second chances, but i'd say that you two should stay away from each-other.

Accusing players of DDoS'ing simply to make him disliked by other players is what brought it to perm.
Added to the fact that I did this to make sure he knows -Never- To troll on the server and direct hate to one specific player again.
Kerpele has apologised and I'll reduce it to a week, but if I see this behaviour again its a reban immediately.
FL isn't your podium for trolling, other players have received the same punishment.