Name of player:[FL:RP]TheAwesomeAuston

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42930762

Time in GMT:8:24

Server:EvoCity 2VD

Summary:killed himself to get a warrant off of him

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=256655250
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=256655502

there was also a person who was standing next to me when it happend [FL:RP]YIEW
I had the warrant for over an hour, and had forgotten about it completely, and I in no way meant to kill myself, the prop glitched out and killed me. The prop got glitched inside of me and launched me into the air, YIEW can confirm it was a complete accident.
Your own prop glitched in to you and it launched you in the air..with your toolgun out? Why didn't you just delete it?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(05-05-2014, 07:35 AM)Floodify Wrote: Your own prop glitched in to you and it launched you in the air..with your toolgun out? Why didn't you just delete it?

I nocolided it to get inside and when I undid it it launched me, I was already gonna die. So I didnt undo it. But I didnt mean to kill myself at all.

Ive never tried to kill myself to get rid of a warrant, 3 minutes in a cell gives me time to get a snack.
All I saw was him using a tool gun on a glass dome, then he flew up in the air and died
Ich Bin Ein Berliner ~ J.F.K

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39242551&b=7]
before that tho u were hitting urself with a chair
and a TV
(05-05-2014, 07:45 AM)zombie_killerz_38 Wrote: before that tho u were hitting urself with a chair
and a TV

There where like 6 people on the server, I was bored, so I was playing catch with myself, those props cannot kill you. Only prop I think that can kill is a melon, I was playing catch with a prop but it was in no way damaging me.

Like I said before, I have absolutely no interest in killing myself to get rid of a warrant I forgot I had.
(05-05-2014, 07:36 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 07:35 AM)Floodify Wrote: Your own prop glitched in to you and it launched you in the air..with your toolgun out? Why didn't you just delete it?

I nocolided it to get inside and when I undid it it launched me, I was already gonna die. So I didnt undo it. But I didnt mean to kill myself at all.

Ive never tried to kill myself to get rid of a warrant, 3 minutes in a cell gives me time to get a snack.

Could you explain to me why you nocollided and undid it in the first place?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(05-05-2014, 09:58 AM)Floodify Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 07:36 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote:

Could you explain to me why you nocollided and undid it in the first place?

I was just messing around and was going to crouch inside of it since its just glass and breakable.
Approved. Blacklist applied due to abuse of props.
Kind Regards,
Floodify