Ban Request on [FL:RP] Tafikay
Name of player: [FL:RP] Tafikay

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42851069

Time in GMT: 22:30

Server: v33x

Summary: So i was just walking down the street then... Boom! A load of fire trucks get hit buy a couple of flying chairs. I then start recording thinking i wont be able to get to them but its worth a shot, as they see me coming they most likely panicked and ran off, and 1 (out of the 2 or 3 of them) forgot to remove there prop. And that person was Tafikay. As i get closer to them i start to type, then they take the advantage and killed me as well, I was going to wait till my NLR ran out but then the server crashed. Most likely todo with them prop spamming but that i am not too sure about.

Evidence:
[Image: 38805.png]
Sir

That prop was there for a very long time when someone was prop killing me and i had to do something since i was wearing guns. I prop killed the guy that was prop killing me and forgot to remove my props. Right before you took that evidence i logged off which you will see in the video. You have NO evidence at all of me prop killing + you get prop killed while i am logged off. I think this evidence is pretty derp.

Greetz

Tafikay
(05-04-2014, 10:29 PM)Tafikay Wrote: Sir

That prop was there for a very long time when someone was prop killing me and i had to do something since i was wearing guns. I prop killed the guy that was prop killing me and forgot to remove my props. Right before you took that evidence i logged off which you will see in the video. You have NO evidence at all of me prop killing + you get prop killed while i am logged off. I think this evidence is pretty derp.

Greetz

Tafikay

I've witnessed you before prop pushing and prop smashing.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45986
I have been banned for prop pushing before and since then i only use props to defend myself from being prop pushed, I learn from my misstakes I used to love prop pushing and i was good at it but please don't accuse me for things i haven't done.
(05-04-2014, 10:29 PM)Tafikay Wrote: Sir

" I prop killed the guy that was prop killing me"

Tafikay

Well then. Is that not back seat administration?

(05-05-2014, 04:44 AM)sgtbender200 Wrote: I've witnessed you before prop pushing and prop smashing.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45986

Thanks for the support!
[Image: 38805.png]
It's pretty clear that the chairs in the beginning of the video are being pushed by two people, one of them being you, Tafikay.
You also stated yourself that you prop push for "self defence" which is not allowed either.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]