Unban Request ( i didnt want to and i didnt destroy anything)
Your name: Dumbo1122

Your ban ID: 48176

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: FailRp

Involved: Just me and a elevator

Why we should unban you: I was in Presidents office as a Nexus Sec and the nexus was raided and they had the President as hostage. They sad run out off nexus and i ran to the elevator and when i got there its was to late. They Srus was allready going down
but i didnt see that the elevator where going becuse they where hunting me. I looked at them and falled down and died on the elevators top. I didnt want to die and i didnt destroyed any RP i am sorry and i hope you guys/girls can forgive me or take away 10 days.
So you didnt want to die, so instead you committed suicide?
(05-03-2014, 02:52 PM)Fultz Wrote: So you didnt want to die, so instead you committed suicide?

I dont think he meant that, I think he meant that he didnt want to kill him self whatsoever.
(05-03-2014, 02:52 PM)Fultz Wrote: So you didnt want to die, so instead you committed suicide?

No sir, you pmed to "go the the elevator now" so i started to run and i looked back and didnt see that the elevator was 2 floors down and i falled down.
I do not recall ever pming you about the situation. But what I do remember is you jumping to your death which is why you were banned. And since this was your 11th ban I extended it to a month.
(05-04-2014, 08:20 PM)Fultz Wrote: I do not recall ever pming you about the situation. But what I do remember is you jumping to your death which is why you were banned. And since this was your 11th ban I extended it to a month.

But i Didnt want to die? I thought the elevator was there
How do you mistake an elevator being there?
(05-05-2014, 03:03 PM)Fultz Wrote: How do you mistake an elevator being there?

I looked back at the guys who was hunting me , sir
So you were just blindly running into an elevator that wasnt even there to avoid being killed.

Im sorry but this ban is staying. Denied, user ran into the elevator shaft without an elevator and committed suicide while running from armed men.