Unban Request :)
Your name: Unconscious

Your ban ID: 46145

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Insulting/Caps in OOC

Involved: NightHawkd Lex_The_Great - and some others i don't remember there names.

Why we should unban you: So this all started by one of our buddys getting tazed when he was was getting unjustly tazed. When we saw this happening we stepped in to prevent our friend from going to jail for an unjust reason. At that time we had the cop at gun point, there were 3 of us with guns, we told the cop multiple times to unhandcuff our friend. He never did unhandcuff him until a cop that had been standing nearby came over and uncuffed him after we asked him too. From there the Police serg proceeded to pull out his tazer at first then his pistol and point it at us. We told him multiple times to put it down and he refused saying "I have my gun pointed at your face so you put it down." After a bit a stale mate for a few minutes none of us realized that myself and NightHawkd had been warranted. The police sergeant proceeded to arrest me even though I still had him at gun point. I know what i did was wrong how i swore in OOC. It was kinda a shit storm with the cops an hour before all that happened the cops coming to my door and telling me they had reports when no one had been around the base. I was pushed to my breaking point with this situation and i promise this will never happen ever again. I am truly sorry for my inappropriate actions.

And with all do respect i love FL and i am very sorry.
Your ban ID is 48305, I take your apology however it is only a day ban and you'll be able to play in 13 hours, I see no reason to remove this.
(05-04-2014, 07:59 PM)Termin Wrote: Your ban ID is 48305, I take your apology however it is only a day ban and you'll be able to play in 13 hours, I see no reason to remove this.

Alright so no chance of getting unbanend.
Denied.