Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
true dat
(05-04-2014, 06:30 PM)Enzyme Wrote:

[Image: dead-horse.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • Thunderbolt
Instead of calling it Modern Warfare 4 it has to be Advanced Warfare WTF?
Whats next? Perfect Ops? But I will take a look to this "advanced" thing.
(05-04-2014, 03:19 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 11:46 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Holy crap they got Kevin Spacey to do Frank Underwood, and put it in this game pretty much.
Ah well, why is this by a different company?

Sledghammer Games helped with MW3. It was annoucnced last year that they will join the CoD cycle so one year Treyarch will make a game, the next year Infinity Ward will, and then Sledghammer Games will make one.

Wonder if that'll make a difference at all, since each game is getting 3 years of development rather than 2 years.
They're probably still going to play it so safe with the gameplay it's not even worth buying, but I wonder if there'll be anything interesting about the story, since they seem very proud of the concept of PMC's they have going. I have a feeling already Kevin Spacey's role will prove to be one of the best examples of acting in a game, even if the game itself doesn't match up.
I love cod i will buy all of them, i like that they make new games based on the old ones so much.
Ugh! I am so tired of people disregarding a new game because of it's no innovation? Gamers don't want that.

If you think what I said outright wrong?
Go ahead, look at this.
Not produced by me, not shameless advertising.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...xhs-GLE29Q
(05-07-2014, 05:43 PM)Weecow Wrote: I love cod i will buy all of them, i like that they make new games based on the old ones so much.

[Image: original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1]
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Didn't buy ghosts. Won't buy A.W
Just give me Call of Duty Modern Warfare with updated graphics.. That's all.
Don't mess with the guns or anything, just update the graphics.
I'll pay you $60 for that.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-08-2014, 04:34 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Just give me Call of Duty Modern Warfare with updated graphics.. That's all.
Don't mess with the guns or anything, just update the graphics.
I'll pay you $60 for that.

[Image: tumblr_mjw1xxXQ6T1s14h9co1_500.gif&size=400x1000]