An Event Idea (The Outside Force)
Guys, from where i'm normally from i run events, that are rather detailed with lots of role playing from all sides of the community, and i wanted to post this here so both Admins, and players could see it and give me there opinions on it. The Idea pretty much is a force (a foreign army or what have you) Is attempting to bulldoze over the whole town, effecting people from all walks life, from the SS to the Rebels, and everyone in between. Leading up to a massive fight somewhere on the map with the other force being controlled by NPC AIs, and players. or However it could be set up as i do not know the coding for CityRP. I just thought a large scale RP event would be cool, if possible.
Problem is this is very violent RP - Basically all you've described is a war. We'd much rather do completely non-violent RP events.
Plus more than 10 NPC's being spawned in the server would definitely crash it.
Moreso if there was a war going on.
Well i didn't mean spawned all at once, they'd come in waves XD and this wouldn't be the WHOLE event just the very very end of it. But of course it was just a suggestion Cheese
The following 1 user Likes bash Arkin's post:
  • Cursed One
(08-01-2011, 07:25 PM)bash Arkin Wrote: Well i didn't mean spawned all at once, they'd come in waves XD and this wouldn't be the WHOLE event just the very very end of it. But of course it was just a suggestion Cheese

Like the idea, but mabye more controlled =]
[Image: 1310646625_troll_de_france.gif]

^^^ What Dr. Noobias would do.