BR
Name of player: BloodRaptor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33966292

Time in GMT: arround 23:10

Server: v2p

Summary: So, i could record BloodRaptor name as you can see on video, unlucky i couldnt record the other 2 guys..

As u can see on video, i was on my corleone base with my brother and that 3 guys invade our base (random raid) with props outside to get inside the garden (prop abuse) and i hear them getting weapons aswell getting ammunition (RDM) so i know they are there and ofc, i've equipped my ak47 for my self defense of their invade and they tried to kill me.

Evidence:

I wont deny for the random raid, but the prop abuse thing, that is not true. You could easily get on the fence, if you dont believe me i will post a video. And by fence i mean fence from the map...
(05-03-2014, 11:41 AM)Bloodraptor819 Wrote: I wont deny for the random raid, but the prop abuse thing, that is not true. You could easily get on the fence, if you dont believe me i will post a video. And by fence i mean fence from the map...

no, you cant easily get on the fence, all the base got fence arround and it's impossible get on without any prop..
Okay i will make a video now Jenkins

Here is a video with the same base.

I know i'm getting banned but i just want to state this.
Approved. Blacklist applied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify