Ban Request - Multiple User(s)
Exclamation 
Name of players: There were multiple players involved. The users are listed below with their steam IDs, to make identification easier.

Unicornslayer (STEAM_0:0:37650763)
Tropical (STEAM_0:1:80290762)
[FL:RP] RGamingNL (STEAM_0:0:46763080)
OstrichPowers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (STEAM_0:1:55099154)

Time in GMT: 2nd May 2014 at 20:08 - 20:20.

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary:
Over the course of a short duration, during the main sector of the map several players took the opportunity of no staff members to abuse props and 'mess' around. This will be shown in the video below.

Broken down to each player:
Unicornslayer: Spawned contraptions which caused players to fall to their death. Also spawned props in an area for vehicles.

[FL:RP] RGamingNL: Spawned duplications in an unsuitable location (area for vehicles).

OstrichPowers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): Spawned a duplication in an unsuitable location (pavement).

Tropical: Abused other player's swings to pull the swing half way across the city and let go. Consistently failing to role-play and mess around.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbxk0kQj...e=youtu.be

Video quality is lower than anticipated. If you require a higher resolution I will attempt to get it clearer.
Regards,
aviator
I was also there - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46073
Thank you for the information.
Regards,
aviator
(05-02-2014, 08:05 PM)Aviator Wrote: Thank you for the information.

No problem Smile - I will stop replying now and leave this to the admins
i just helped him to swing,
that was not my building!!
Actually i didn't do anything wrong. I made a swing tried it and deleted it. I have done nothing wrong. Nobody even died because of a swing.
(05-02-2014, 08:49 PM)Tropical Wrote: i just helped him to swing,
that was not my building!!

Its called FailRp. We never said it was your props.

(05-03-2014, 07:49 AM)RGamingNL Wrote: Actually i didn't do anything wrong. I made a swing tried it and deleted it. I have done nothing wrong. Nobody even died because of a swing.

As what I said on my thread - public building and failrp.
Ok i wont do it again im sorry.
Sad 
Now i want to say something to my Building,

i build it one time because they all place buildings there.
The Guy's who go into my Building know that they die, i remove my Building after two People die, and then the Guy's come back and want that im Place the Building again because they want to die Again.

I place my Building then again (now i know its was a error) and they die again everybody wants to go in and they all know that they die.

I'm sorry to Destroy the RP Feeling on this Server and im sorry for the People who die but i only can say it again : They know it and want it.

But im Sorry i dont do it Again.

Sorry for my Bad English.

Sincefully, Unicornslayer
Approved.

Blacklists applied.