Unfair Ban
I don't think you understand MY point.

If he defended himself from a rulebreaker by murdering him, wouldn't it be backseat administrating? In that case, why am I not seeing xTeRiX being banned aswell? And if you let someone in the same faction as you die when you had the chance to save that person, wouldn't that be betraying your faction?. If a member of the faction I'm in gets shot at, I am allowed to attempt to save that person.

And by the way, what's the point of calling FL's servers "RP servers" if you're not supposed to compare it to real life?

You didn't even give me a chance to explain myself before you banned me. I believe you just assumed I broke into someone's house and RDM'ed someone based on a call, and me standing there with an AK drawn.
If someone is random raiding and you join in the attack you are breaking the rules as well.

Since you shot the house owner you are now involved in the raid and since the raid was not validated then you are now in an invalid situation too.

Moral of the story : Know what is going on before killing him. Because you killed him you added yourself to the group that was raiding and in this case was invalid.
I want to say that I was standing close to xterix with my shotgun. I did not fire at him, but he pulled out a UMP and killed me. He broke FearRP. my plan was not to kill him but to get out of a locked door.
But I never intended to join in on the raid. My intentions were to help out the corleone member since he got shot at. I never meant to break a rule. I was unaware of the fact that I would be added to the raid if I shot the house owner.

But I'd like to know, though.. Why did you ban me without even speaking to me? Clearly you couldn't have figured out that I broke into the house and killed the guy for no apparent reason (not admitting that I did do it) from that call and me standing there with my gun out. I understand that I might've looked suspiscious at the time, but you could've let me explain myself. My intentions were good. Unfortunately I was unaware of my actions not being allowed.
it wasn't even a raid... it was me that made my way out trough a locked door.

but why didn't xterix got banned for killing me? why didn't i got banned for blasting my way trough a door? this is the most stupidest ban reason i have ever seen!

but if you mean it's enough evidence for banning lolzt3r, it's enough evidence for banning xterix...
Denied.

User entered the raid on the player. The raid being random then includes the banned player.

The reason he was not banned as well is because he was in self defense of your raid.