BR - [UN] Giant Pony
Name of player: [UN] Giant Pony

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45742184

Time in GMT: 18:28 GMT +1

Server: v2d

Summary: I just joined the server and all i could hear was loud music then i looked to my side to realize a guy had a DJ deck.I checked if there was any staff on and there were no staff on at this time so then i said do you know this is public build? and he said yes and i didn't say much more.Evidence is down below.

Evidence:

[Image: mw0Q1uP.jpg]
[Image: q1UY1Nr.jpg]
[Image: PicWRpo.jpg]
[Image: nJeFpbF.jpg]
[Image: VwEhRPX.jpg]
No one hit the DJ set so it was clearly not a problem. Also, if you did not like the music it is not that hard to walk away. And also you saying that if no admins are on i cant do the rp i want because a small build doesn't have permission to be anywhere? More people liked it then hated and my goal was to have fun which i did when you and people like you were not bugging me to death about my rp.
The stand is also hardly in the road.
Giant Pony i don't care about your music taste you had a public build with out permission and instead of doing it on the pavement why did't you make a shop? I am just going to wait to see what a staff member says.
Yes, a shop that i sell me playing music in! What a genius idea!
Explain to me why you built a DJ stand on the pavement right at citizen spawn and not inside somewhere.
Well it was meant to be on the sidewalk first of all. Also, i wanted people to be able to hear my music as i gave all of my money away i had nothing to advertise with. Also, if people did not like the music they could easily walk away no one is forcing them to listen to music they may not like.
DJ stands and any such dupes needs to be spawned inside a house or shop, especially without admin permission.
It can be counted as both public building and mic spamming, which is why it needs to be inside your house or shop.
There was also problems where people spawned inside it and got people stuck when spawning, people also sat on the discs when spinning, which Giant did aswell.
Approved.