SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:70533265
STEAM_0:0:34570322

Time in GMT:

Around 19:30

Server:

v2p

Summary:

There were two players trying to raid the president (I assume). They killed me in the lift at the Nexus lobby and then, when I respawned, took me and another player hostage.
I was SRU. This was on the same floor and a minute after I respawned.
I was stood by the lift waiting to go to an upper floor (as I couldn't go back down due to NLR). They were constantly going up and down, stopping at my floor and firing at me, then moving again. I shot at them one time (self-defense), and got killed, but the second time I was just stood there. Eventually they stopped and took me hostage.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/eZARd#0
jeha we hostaged you, you were about to shoot us. You were by the lift its stopped on your floor.
we shot you in the elivator so you were to go down not up....

You aint immune on thats floor. IF you try to stop us on that floor we can hostage you on that floor. We dint come to you, you came to us...

with shot you in the elivator, I mean that was before we hostaged him. he dint die in the lobby he died in the elivatoras it was on the top floor

oh and btw, you guys Fail RPed big time. I had a civ hostage and I wanted to leave. I told you that if you come close I would shoot him. What do you SRU do?? Just run up to me and try to taze me.... *facepalm*

Dont have any evidence of it tho so I cant BR it.
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

Let me get this straight, me and Grayhawk were raiding the president for a legitimate reason of being a dictator and banning cars, then we seen you hostile holding a weapon so we killed you. Then afterthat we had to move back up the elevator in-which stopped on your floor which shouldn't have because returning is called NLR, then again you were holding a weapon so you were hostile, instead of shooting you, we decided to tie you up so we could use you as a hostage for gaining entry to the presidents office.

Anyway I don't see a rule I've broke here, can you tell me which one I did?

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
thx Jordy for making it clear. My first post was done late so I was a bit tiered and it is that clear.
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator