Ban ImHoboz
Name: ImHoboz

Steam: STEAM_0:0:58228117

GMT: 19:00 (In Germany)

Server: v33

Summary : He's rdm killing / molotoving me.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpoUm1UH...e=youtu.be

[Image: rpevocityv33xhar0gjnicx.jpg]

[Image: rpevocityv33xmnpx01dgof.jpg]
Are you for real, you guy's firstly were breaking nlr, secondly you also was prop spamming melons at us, with your phys guns. Please stop trying to put one side br's up
Prop Spamming ? Jajja nice lie!
This was not RDM, they had been trying to kill us with melons and also had floating cameras on us, we were being harrassed i then took action and raided them, they then came back to their base and destroyed their contraband to stop us from taking it. i feel that this ban is unfair although i have no evidence that they done such a thing, i would'nt randomly raid someone without a valid reason and i felt that was valid, then came back shouting abuse at us and minging around our base, they then left. if you looked into their base they had a walkway along their walls to see over the high walls which to my assumption is not allowed.(doom fort-ing)
melons and Camera? Hahahaha nice lie when we dat doing why have you not say Stop?
Okay let the admins check the logs.
Denied.

Evidence doesn't prove it was a random raid. Contraband is involved and it's hard to say if it was random or not.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator