BR - Mr.PeDdO
Name of player: Mr.PeDdO

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54179978

Time in GMT: 22:24 arround

Server: v2p

Summary: Random demote with no positive reason, admin saw the random demote with the reason was "hours" and didnt do nothing and he got 344h so maybe he know the rules and the reason for his demote it was because he raided a corleone member house, my friend house which i saw him using the keypad and entered on the house without permition then i told him to not do dat and he demoted me with the reason "hours"

Evidence:

[Image: vfeq.jpg]
[Image: ls33.jpg]
"he raided a corleone member house, my friend house which i saw him using the keypad and entered on the house without permition" - If you got evidence of that, kindly post it here. As for his demotion reason - I told him through OOC that you cannot demote someone for not having enough hours etc. He understood, thus I took no actions towards this.

But please, add more evidence regarding him raiding a corleone member or I'll close this as he got his warning and as far as I'm aware he didn't do it again.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Sadly i dont got the evidence that shows him raid the corleone but next time will record for sure
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator