elder189 =]
hello everyone! i am elder189! but please. call me elder.

- i like long walks on the beach with my significant other... which i am in need of. i am single. any takers?

- i really dont like watching the george lopez show. he kinda annoys me. but i am guilty of leaving the tv on and watching him so idk anymore =/

- oh and i absolutely love fearless. it is the best roleplay server ever. i have never had so much fun on a server in my life =p

- i will be donating very soon because i LOVE you guys Heart

- i like to be a leader, and a follower. im very good at roleplay, on garrys mod, and in the bedroom Angel

- i really dont like rule breakers. they make me sad Sad

- i like to make fun of president george w. bush on the server when i am the president by throwing a huge party in the nexus... but the thing is im a very strong conservative Tounge

uhm... thats pretty much all i can think of. ask me anything im a really nice guy and im glad to be a part of the forums!!! Cheese
yoo welcome to FL, a lot of friendly people here Wink
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the great community of FL

You're a lucky guy Smile
nice
I had the honor to meet you ingame Smile

Welcome to Fearless ,mate!
Quote:- i like long walks on the beach with my significant other... which i am in need of. i am single. any takers?

[Image: Forever-Alone.png]
The following 3 users Like Strom's post:
  • Sniperwolf, ASD the only ONE^^, Buddhist Stew
(07-31-2011, 09:48 PM)Storm Wrote:
Quote:- i like long walks on the beach with my significant other... which i am in need of. i am single. any takers?

[Image: Forever-Alone.png]

... i think im gonna get lucky on the server tonight... Cool