Ban request on 2 people.
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Remie1529 & [UN] Smiling2death

SteamID:

Smiling2death: STEAM_0:1:41452696
Remie1529: STEAM_0:0:49307138

Time in GMT: 11 a.m

Server: V2d

Summary: These 2 people random raided me as president, with no reason. Also i had no laws that could be used as a reason to raid.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/p1Szrn5F0HE

Smiling2death have 439 hours playtime and already after a few minutes he had 6 kills on the scoreboard, this man did not come to the server to follow the rules.

Witness: Mika_Bomb
First of all the 6 kills on the scoreboard was because of the police breaking NLR and comming back the whole time.

Second of all you broke fear RP we wanted to tell you about that police officer that he is not doing his job correct and if you could demote him, but you refuses to follow us. while we pointed an gun at you.
(04-30-2014, 12:00 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: First of all the 6 kills on the scoreboard was because of the police breaking NLR and comming back the whole time.

Second of all you broke fear RP we wanted to tell you about that police officer that he is not doing his job correct and if you could demote him, but you refuses to follow us. while we pointed an gun at you.

I got no reports of a police officer not doing his job, and if i did this is still not a reason to raid me.
So let me get this right, you choose to molotov my gate, kill all my guards on your way up, with no reason at all just to tell me that a police officer is not doing his job? What the hell SmilingDeath with 439 hours i just cant believe this.

When you told me to follow you at the top, i said Nope because i wantet to tell you how bad a situation you are in, but then you immediatly afterwards decides to shoot me.
(04-30-2014, 12:38 PM)Nymph Wrote:
(04-30-2014, 12:00 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: First of all the 6 kills on the scoreboard was because of the police breaking NLR and comming back the whole time.

I got no reports of a police officer not doing his job, and if i did this is still not a reason to raid me.
So let me get this right, you choose to molotov my gate, kill all my guards on your way up, with no reason at all just to tell me that a police officer is not doing his job? What the hell SmilingDeath with 439 hours i just cant believe this.

When you told me to follow you at the top, i said Nope because i wantet to tell you how bad a situation you are in, but then you immediatly afterwards decides to shoot me.

You broke Fear RP so im allowed to shoot you.

And their was no guard downstairs and we went upstairs to tell you how we feel about the police officers and wanted to tell you in person but you didnt cooperate.
(04-30-2014, 01:02 PM)Smiling2death Wrote:

And their was no guard downstairs and we went upstairs to tell you how we feel about the police officers and wanted to tell you in person but you didnt cooperate.

"First of all the 6 kills on the scoreboard was because of the police breaking NLR and coming back the whole time." And now you say there were no guards downstairs.. What is true and what is a lie? seriously..

" but you didnt cooperate" Wow.. maybe if you had given me time? As i said Nope i was just about to use .// and then you just kill me? For what? apparently you just raided the nexus and killed 6 men on your way up, then proceeds to molotov my gate to tell me that a cop is not doing his job. What the f***. Just admit it, this is starting to get ridiculous.
(04-30-2014, 01:37 PM)Nymph Wrote:

"First of all the 6 kills on the scoreboard was because of the police breaking NLR and coming back the whole time." And now you say there were no guards downstairs.. What is true and what is a lie? seriously..

" but you didnt cooperate" Wow.. maybe if you had given me time? As i said Nope i was just about to use .// and then you just kill me? For what? apparently you just raided the nexus and killed 6 men on your way up, then proceeds to molotov my gate to tell me that a cop is not doing his job. What the f***. Just admit it, this is starting to get ridiculous.

The police where killing evryone out on the street like lunatics and went back the whole time so NO THEY DIDNT WENT IN THE NEXUS LOBBY.

Given you time you should always and ALWAYS OBEY TO FEAR RP.. You can't say NOPE to an criminal when he is pointing his gun at you in real life also.

And their was not even 6 government people on the server by that time only 2 cops RDMing evryone out on the street like crazy and they didnt protected you at all.... ( just checkout the log's you can see that i killed the cops the whole time when they came back to the same location at the flea market)
(04-30-2014, 02:04 PM)Smiling2death Wrote:
(04-30-2014, 01:37 PM)Nymph Wrote:

The police where killing evryone out on the street like lunatics and went back the whole time so NO THEY DIDNT WENT IN THE NEXUS LOBBY.

Given you time you should always and ALWAYS OBEY TO FEAR RP.. You can't say NOPE to an criminal when he is pointing his gun at you in real life also.

And their was not even 6 government people on the server by that time only 2 cops RDMing evryone out on the street like crazy and they didnt protected you at all.... ( just checkout the log's you can see that i killed the cops the whole time when they came back to the same location at the flea market)

Can an admin check the logs to see if he is telling the truth about cops killing outside the nexus? I cant believe that is true, and if it is why didnt you just requested a meeting with me instead of coming up like rambo?
And why would they have to protect me in the first place? I got no laws that could be used as a raid reason. You know you are wrong why do you keep discussing?
I obey FearRP, but you cannot say i broke fearrp when you didnt even gave me a chance to follow that rule. I was about to tell you the situation you were being a part of, when you and your rambo friend decided to play western cowboys.

This is clearly random raiding and RDM. For what purpose? My guess is that the server got a bit boring and you needed action.
OH please stop making story's

The fight was outside the nexus with the cops. (IDK if log's can prove it but it was outside at the FLEA MARKET)

I just wanted to tell you about it in person. But you just didnt even tryed to follow fearRP.

''And why would they have to protect me in the first place?'' Just saying that because you tought i killed them in the nexus.... while going up.

Not even responding on the next bullshit you will put on me.
(04-30-2014, 02:26 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: OH please stop making story's

The fight was outside the nexus with the cops. (IDK if log's can prove it but it was outside at the FLEA MARKET)

I just wanted to tell you about it in person. But you just didnt even tryed to follow fearRP.

''And why would they have to protect me in the first place?'' Just saying that because you tought i killed them in the nexus.... while going up.

Not even responding on the next bullshit you will put on me.

I cant change the video evidence can i?
"I just wanted to tell you about it in person." By that you mean running up to my floor molotov my office WITH weapons out!? You need better eyes if you cant see this is random raiding + RDM. I got no reports of my cops doing illegal actions and even if they did it is not my problem, i cant take responsibility for the officers actions.
I can order them to do a task, which i didnt do at that time. Logs will show.

You cant talk yourself out of this SmilingDeath.. face it.
That's a Complete RDM
Mexico is not safe