Hello Madame/Monsieur!
Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening, folks of Fearless!
It is..well I don't know how long I've been gone due to technical faults with Garry's Mod and the Server (Times Out), but I have suddenly thought of typing this up in my free time. Lets get started on me..

I'm a P.C. Gamer that loves Prison Architect, Garry's Mod, and SA:MP (San Andreas Multiplayer).

I was an active player on Fearless, mostly RPing as an police officer, (#police) and loved to drive around in my little Crown Vic.

I love the language French and German, and hope to fully speak in the languages, already starting it, (Thanks Mr. Medic and French Teacher).

I'm in 7th Grade, a citizen of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (Horah!), I am a large patriot of the U.S, and like to spend my free time listening to music, posing ragdolls, or just plain out walking!

I am currently an L.A.P.D. Officer on a SA:MP Community Server, and hope to pursue the same career as I am doing in game.

Well, I guess thats all I got about me. If you have any questions, be sure to PM me on the forums, and I'll try and answer you as fast as possible!

Au revoir, Kevin! (Henry)
Welcome back to Fearless :-D
Hope you remember me... Well anyways enjoy your free time here and just welcome back!
Contact me soon...
Just a picture to help you remember...
[Image: a4286d7ffffcdbbc66736f43a0ca9744.png]
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
Welcome!
Regards,
aviator
Welcome back to Fearless.
Enjoy you're stay!
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome back to Fearless! I too am a big fan of Prison Architect. If you need any help, feel free to PM me!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome back, I certainly remember you, and I hope you remember me aswell Wink
Welcome. Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome back! Smile
Welcome back!!!!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator