The Doctor is in the house!!!
Your name: Newbie^

Your ban ID: 48166

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: CDM, jumping on Injured people

Involved: Can't remeber whos body i jumped on.

Why we should unban you: I worked as a doctor. And im new to fearless servers, so i was not sure about if i could resurecct or do something as a doctor. So i tryed to press E and so on to try and resurecct the dead player.
You drove a guy over and then jumped on him which made him die.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I didn't aim for him. He was next to the road when i was going past him. I didn't know you can "finish off" injured players by jumping on them. Why don't RP it and say it was an RP accident instead of impulsively ban peoples for doing honest mistakes.
You could call a Paramedic for instance? also i couldn't see any RP whatsoever since i watched the incident and you just drove off instantly.
Well, i was RPing, Maybe i got scared and drived off because i've accidently killed an person. Why not just tell me to stop or send police after me instead of banning people for honest misstakes. I played for 2(more or less) hour without f***ing around or f***ed up peoples mood. Then one small thing and you go "f*** you, ban!" How about doing something honest, give me warning atleast? tell me to stop? or kick me from the server with a warning text saying "Don't jump on injured people, they will die if you do!".
I got a call about someone getting CDM'd i saw you, then i took a look into my console of you killing the injured person and i saw you driving off in an instant, no RP was attempted, no Paramedic was called.

Denied, Ban will stay.