Propminging
Name: Sabahelhir (Changed name very shortly after)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62300311 (I think, I type his name into steam and only this steamID came up, and this account was the only one who had played as 'Sabahelhir, but i'm not 100% whether it's the correct SteamID)

Time GMT: Around 7:10 pm

Server V33x

Summary: Just a fireman proppushing and stuff I guess, not much more to say Smile

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHhYjot...e=youtu.be

(04-28-2014, 06:55 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote: Name: Sabahelhir (Changed name very shortly after)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62300311 (I think, I type his name into steam and only this steamID came up, and this account was the only one who had played as 'Sabahelhir, but i'm not 100% whether it's the correct SteamID)

Time GMT: Around 7:10 pm

Server V33x

Summary: Just a fireman proppushing and stuff I guess, not much more to say Smile

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHhYjot...e=youtu.be

I do think it's actually this steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40646626, I remember it was put in OOC and I remember a 4 being very early on
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
Are you sure the provided Steam ID is sufficient?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-29-2014, 08:26 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Are you sure the provided Steam ID is sufficient?

I am 98% sure the guys steam ID who did it was STEAM_0:1:40646626, but I am not 100%, is there anyway of making sure it is the right Steam ID?

+Bump, prop pushing all day and found one of his solid props in the road. his IC name was "Victoria secret", I think
(04-29-2014, 03:09 PM)Basic2011 Wrote: +Bump, prop pushing all day and found one of his solid props in the road. his IC name was "Victoria secret", I think

Yeah it was. I only got this little clip of him and he changed his name after it making it hard to find his SteamID but I'm almost sure it's the second one

Approved.

Reviewing administrator went into the logs to confirm the correct SteamID.

A 2 week ban and a 20 hour PTE blacklist has been issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator