Unnneeded Ban
I think i should be unbanned because i did not harm anyone. Yes i guess i should not have hang the what-i-thought-would-explode-prop in the air, but it did not harm anyone. And i should have watched out when i was taking the prop outside because i could have harmed somebody accidently. but i did not. So i thaught i post the unban request because i thaught that almost accidently hurting somebody when taking the prop outside was not worth a ban. yes again i dropped the tube-nuke-prop-thing out of the sky, that was wrong. But it did not harm anyone after all. So i thaught it was not needed to get me banned.
(04-28-2014, 06:57 PM)TrollRocky Wrote: I think i should be unbanned because i did not harm anyone. Yes i guess i should not have hang the what-i-thought-would-explode-prop in the air, but it did not harm anyone. And i should have watched out when i was taking the prop outside because i could have harmed somebody accidently. but i did not. So i thaught i post the unban request because i thaught that almost accidently hurting somebody when taking the prop outside was not worth a ban. yes again i dropped the tube-nuke-prop-thing out of the sky, that was wrong. But it did not harm anyone after all. So i thaught it was not needed to get me banned.

Not doing harm does not exclude it from breaking the rules.

What I bolded is why you are banned and will remained ban for the rest of your period of time that was issued.
That is allright. it is over half the way already anyway. But i just want to tell you that i did not break a rule on purpose.
Denied.

Closing notes: The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator