Unnneeded Ban
Your name: Rocky

Your ban ID: 48125

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: Attempted propkilling

Involved: A couple of people where i don't know the name of any of them

Why we should unban you: This is what happened: I saw a couple people in the Bank of America so i walked in there, i saw a chef spawning a prop. So i wanted to spawn one aswell, So i pressed q and there i saw the nuke prop thing. I wanted to test if it would explode if i would drop it from a big height and it would look funny. So i ran outside with the prop. but i think i touched somebody with the nuke because a heard a bumb. I think nobody died because i did not hear him fall. It was not intended to hurt or kill anyone.

So i think it was not needed to ban, but that is just my thaught.
Hope you understand.
Rocky
You found a cool prop and wanted to smash in on the ground in the middle of the city? How does that make you innocent?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Because nobody was near/on the street, And i just dropped it once and when it fell i deleted it instantly and then i got banned. i had no intention to propkill anyone. Because that is the reason i am banned for.
You spawned a Propane canister and threw it out of the Bank with highspeed, there was a guy on the sidewalk you almost hit with that.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
No i did not threw it out, i was walking outside taking the nuke thing with me. I could not see him anyway because of the nuke being right infront of my vision. there was no intention to propkill anyone. It was coincidental that that guy was walking there.
You do realize that the citizen spawn is right outside the Bank of America?

You threw an exploding prop at a spawn.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I did not throw anything. and it is not an exploding prop because after the drop from the sky the prop was still in-tact and nothing was wrong with it. And then i deleted in instantly after the drop. and then i got the ban
You spawned a prop you thought would explode and you called this prop a "nuke" by your own words. You decided to see if this prop wouldn't explode in the middle of a spawn. How did you think what you did would be okay?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Well if it would explode i would be in trouble. But it didn't and nobody would have any problems with it if it didn't. But because i walked accidently nearly into that guy with the prop i got banned. But it was not on purpose and it did not harm him.
You thought it would explode and you went ahead to throw this what-you-thought-would-explode-prop in a spawn.

This is not allowed and your attitude only shows that you have no respect or understanding of the rules and why we have rules.

Let me ask you this:
Why should you be unbanned? Fail to see why you should be unbanned or have your bantime reduced as you obviously fail to understand what you did wrong.
Sincerely, Enzyme