Lazy Admin Banned me x))
Hello Im Arkuza. Today UTC + 1 - 18:17 I got banned BECAUSE.. well this is how it started. ME and "John white / Fox" Were driving a car. We got to a house. went out the car and got stuck in the roof. Therefor we called an admin using @ . (@ Admin come help two guys stuck in the roof.) Admin didnt come (We knew he was online since he had cloaked himself) We waited about 4-6 minutes Then we started using words such as "U lazy admin, get your trololo down here) "Thats exactly what i said" When he came i told him (Finally you moved your lazy trololo here)

This is what happened

(Local OOC) [FL] Sniperwolf: This is what you get for shotuing and swearing at me.
John White: erm
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Reason at fearlessrp.net.
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Reason at fearlessrp.net.<

And .. Shotuing ?..

Shouting.. Agreed. Swearing. ? Hey dude calm!. I thought the ADMINS was supposted to be fast, helpfull, AND NICE Well, this guy was not.

-Out Arkuza.
This, actually, is exactly what you said:

"FREAKING MOVE YOUR ASS OVER HERE
Yes im complainin
This is bad work for u admin!
Id just go to the forums and tell people u dont help"

You expect help when you talk like that to admins? I was AFK for like 2 minutes - maybe if you weren't so rude it would have helped?
We aint slaves boyo, this ban was deserved.
Also your ban was only for 100 minutes .. It's hardly a long time :/
Yet. We asked you kind many times. Slaves? No hell no. and hey i censured the bad words.. It was bad work since u were not afk, u talked in ooc bro and cloaked yourself -__-
(07-31-2011, 04:28 PM)Arkuza Wrote: Yet. We asked you kind many times. Slaves? No hell no. and hey i censured the bad words.. It was bad work since u were not afk, u talked in ooc bro and cloaked yourself -__-

Yeah, about 10 minutes before this occured.

Well don't worry about it - if you're not happy with the standard of admining, you don't have to play here :/ There was me, and 50 players - I was doing the best I could, but I had to stop to get a drink...
Freeing you isn't the biggest first priority ever.
Stop having a tantrum and speak to admins respectfully and patiently or you're gonna have a lot more bans coming up Smile
Well D: Okay. Im sorry sniper x). Making enemies the first time i join the server lol. i were on there for like 10 minutes xP. Okay, my deepest applogizes. My bad. This will not happen, anymore. Smile
If you said that shit to me I would've given you a fucking month + wash your mouth with soap you t***.
-Signature removed-
(07-31-2011, 11:17 PM)s.J. Wrote: If you said that shit to me I would've given you a freaking month + wash your mouth with soap you t***.

[Image: RayBan_Aviator.jpg]