Nemesis
Posting this for Nemesis, Tecneo's friend.

Your name: Nemesis

Your ban ID: 10030

Banned by: Console

Reason: NV Affiliate

Involved: Nova and me

Why we should unban you: It has been two years since I was banned and I was hoping now after this time I could get back to playing a server I had over 200 hours on and enjoyed playing a lot. I can not post this my self as my forum account has been banned. I have requested an unban request before but previously the request wasn't even looked at it was just declined or deleted. I am sorry for what ever went down two years ago but what happend two years ago is in the past now and I hope that I can get back to playing this great server again also from my understanding a lot of NV members where unbanned. Thank you and I hope to hear back soon.
Pending investigation. You will receive your answer at the same time Tecneo does.
Nemesis: can you reply saying nemesis says thank you very much for the quick response and appreciates it.
After some looking into and discussing we as a team believe this permanent ban should stay in affect.

This may have happened two years ago, but that does not change the fact of some of the stuff that has happened. I hope you understand and accept this decision.