Jonesy's Farewell
Well guys, I guess my time has come. A little over 1200 hours and now...

[Image: 69F196AA8EF938FA7D6A38FA13DC60FF1D653EC3]

Beware of Shadow (I gave him my personal armoury)
[Image: DF5283195501C012CCD187FF3BEA8C489A2A2BEC]

Thank you to everybody of whom has helped me along the way and I'm glad I could be of great help to those in need.

You can still keep in contact with me on steam and here on the forums. I will maybe visit the server on late-nights or whenever I feel like I'm going to join.

Had a good run with you Fearless, however bumpy the ride was. Had many up's and down's here but a huge thank you to those who kept by me.

Also huge props to SoulRipper for giving me this journey of which I would have never experienced if it wasn't for him. I've met some truly amazing and inspiring people throughout my time here and I shall continue to remain friends with them. Along with SoulRipper himself.

Namaste.
Adios Jonesy, you'll always be my mall-survey ... person.. dude.. thing... y'know
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Goodbye. :'(
Sad to see you go, but its never a goodbye man, just next time <333 (hai hunny)
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Jonesy
see you around dude, it was fun going around on the servers w/ you doing the whole girl thing, we had some pretty fun times on fearless peace out <333
Seeya mate, keep in touch
Goodbye, enjoy your life!
Regards,
aviator
Will keep in touch with each an every one of you that decides to leave me a pm or whatnot Smile
Good bye Jonesy Sad good luck for the future
Why would I even say goodbye to you? We speak to eachother daily.
Anywhay sad to see you leave FL Jones.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Jonesy