ANother Thread "BAN EVERYONE FROM THE CITY"
Should this be legal for a president to do..for only officials allowed? IT seems abit of a minge thing to do without a reason it had happened this morning. and a admin did nothing to stop it. I was forced to leave the RP completely because ALL Of my RP happens in the city of course, i really dislike how one troll could get to president and then have it so no one else can do what they usefully do.
Yeah, luckily I was a cop commander last time I witnessed something like this. But I think it should be made to be against the rules since it is just counter productive.
I'd honestly like to see this added to the rules for the president. as there is no reason for it other then to troll
Like I said, about a million times.

He can ban everyone from the city, so long as he gives you a chance to leave before he just arrests everyone. Blat did not give you a chance to leave, however I did say you had more than enough reason to fight back. Half the people on this server have more than enough experience raiding constantly.

Transmission then continued the law. He let you jump in the back of a Tides Truck system he set up at BP. So you had a way to leave. however, that Tides Truck system went straight to a camp at UM. So I demoted Transmission from president cos I wasn't going to let him block RP completely; by making the only means of escape another concentration camp.

All in all, you just kept bitching in OOC instead of trying to RP outside of the city.

/closed.
"Briggs."