Unban Request Please I'm Sorry
Your name:GourmetGamer1

Your ban ID: 48040

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: First off I want to say that I've been playing the game for awhile. I have almost 130 hours on it. I know it doesn't matter but I just wanted to say that. Also This is my second time getting banned. I've only been banned one other time for going back to a raid after I died, more specific term is breaking NLR. After the ban was gone I told the admin who banned me that I deserved that ban, and I accepted the consequences. Now I got banned for double accounting after getting banned for prop minging and backseat administrating. I completely didn't know that making another account to play was perm bannable. I completely apologize for that I will not do that again. The next time I get banned I will wait it out. All I'm saying is I'm sorry for trying to cheat my way out of getting banned. I worked really hard saving up money and building for RP's on the server and I don't wan tit to be all thrown away just because I made a stupid decision on making a double account. I completely promise I won't do anything like that again. Please accept my apology. If you unban me it will make me so happy that i might donate. Love, GourmetGamer1. also when i got banned the day before i changed my name to Sharkeisha Yes? so in the ban list it says that name. but now my name is GourmetGamer1.
You're banned for a reason, to make sure you're not on the servers. Why would it feel okay to go on them when you're not suppose to be on them?
Idk I just really wanted to play on the server I didn't want to wait a day to. It's too much fun to wait. After I did it I regretted my decision to make a second account and go on.
Our Terms of Service states clearly that you shouldn't make another account to circumvent your current ban(s).

1.10 - "You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures."

Denied.