Malaal unban request.
Your name: Malaal

Your ban ID: 48010

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: "Propblocking the city tunnel"

Involved: Fiddlestiiicks (President at the time) SlothPool, tntofficial, R3C4LL, Chazfire, Aukoc (All participants in the role-play).

Why we should unban you: It was not prop-blocked, it was no collided at all times and I clearly said to the people trying to get through that it was no-collided and to stop ramming the walls and also purposely CDM'n me. The two cops who posted the BR's, were seemling backseat administrating as they shot at me whilst I was building and unarmed, and when I asked them why they said "we were told to" I even had permission from the current president, and it was for a role-play where we were going to close off government in the city and take their 'propane'. I was also already blacklisted from pte for 4 days, I also spoke to DoomDude1 about it when he came on, he looked at both of the BR's and looked in the logs and reasoned with me. He shortened the blacklist to 10 hours, but said it would stay on my record. I don't see why I should be banned if a staff member has already punished me and talked to me about it, and also seen the ban requests. It was not prop-block as it was no-collided, and he settled on blacklisting me from pte for unrealistic building/public build which was fair enough.
Did you have a public build permission from a staffmember to do this?
I presume this wasn't supposed to be no-collided the whole time and that you were going to make it fading door or something along those lines?

From what I can tell, this IS a propblock if you weren't going to leave it to be no-collided for the entire time, and I fail to see why you would make it no-collided the whole time if your purpose was to
Quote:close off government in the city and take their 'propane'

It is quite clear that whatever you were building is not rammable/breakable and it would therefore be a break of the roadblock-rule.

To sum up:

Blocking off tunnel with a non-rammable barrier without a staffmembers permission.

I fail to see how the president would allow you to "close off government in the city and take their propane" and I find it failRP if anything how some criminals suddently managed to block up a tunnel so no cops could leave or enter. Whatever you were building does not seem to fit the RP and your RP background and your build simply doesn't make alot of sense.

If a staffmember finds it nessesary, then he can combine blacklists and a ban, and I'd say this ban is valid because several rules were broken and you have enough experiece to know that this is not okay.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The government were vastly outnumbered IC, we had around 15-25 people on our side, and the gate was also going to be left open at all times which I stated over voice chat. The reason it had a door is because if I ever needed to use it again or something similar (police roadblock etc.) I would be able to put it down easily, with some modifications of course.
Ban removed due to prior blacklist.