Ban Request: ChazFire (Prop Abuse)
Name of player: ChazFire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71894595

Time in GMT: 1:35 pm GMT +8:00

Server: V2D

Summary:
I was walking around when I noticed that ChazFire had spawned massive props on a crowd of people resulting in deaths.

ChazFire has 120 hours on the server and knows better than to spawn massive props on a crowd of people.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=253188832
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Supporting Evidence:

[Image: F6D9B1E6790BAB5DD5BBCD84D16A867392F2A6BD]
That was a total accident, I tried to undo everything but my ping was over 800. I tried to spawn one, but it didn't spawn so it just spawned a bunch. It was a honest mistake.
You "accidentally" spawned "too many" helicopter props in the middle of public with multiple people around. A perfect set-up for a mass prop-kill that almost took me down as well. Not to mention I believe I remember you laughing afterwards; though I have no evidence of this so it shouldn't be taken into account.
[Image: EW6l366.jpg]
[Image: 1222xqk.jpg]
Apparently you didn't read my post, I guess I have to rephrase it. I was over 800 ping, I was trying to spawn one but it didn't because of the lag, because that is what lag does if you didn't know. I never intended to spawn a whole bunch. Then I saw that I spawned a bunch so I tried to undo everything, so I wouldn't kill anyone. But lag hit me again, and I died with a late reaction. Please read my post clearly before you reply. Thank You Smile
Approved. User has been blacklisted for 6 hours.
Kind Regards,
Floodify